Tuesday 16 August 2011

How To Not Get Laid: Pickup Lines for the Lame, the Brave and the Retarded


What follows are a list of the lamest, cheesiest and funniest pickup lines that people claim to have used. I have for convenience sake classified them into 3 groups: for the lame, for the brave and for the retarded.

Pickup Lines for the Lame
These are the cheesiest lines i have heard in my life...
  1. I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart
  2. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together
  3. I think I need to call heaven because they’ve lost one of their angels
  4. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
  5. Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?
  6. do you know cpr? cuz you just took my breath away...
  7. *Fall in front of a girl* Wow, I’ve never fallen for a girl like you before...
  8. *rubs her back* I thought angles had wings...
  9. don’t know how to say this... but I think you have stolen my heart
  10. can i have your picture, so i can show santa what i want for christmas?
  11. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me...
  12. I wish I were a tear so i could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
  13. Do u know why the sky is so gray today? because all the blue is in ur eyes
  14. *check her shirt tag* yep…just what i thought made from heaven
  15. Ever since I met you, you’ve lived in my heart without paying any rent
  16. you know what would make this rose look pretty? if you wear it
  17. excuse me miss im sorry to bother you but i really had to come by cuz i really wanna know your name…
  18. if u held 6 roses in front of a mirror ud see 7 of the most beautiful things in da world
  19. Im sorry, I lost the key to my heart and I think you have it…
  20. I would buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the glass
  21. all my life i was told no one was perfect…and i always believed it until i met you!
  22. if i had a nickel for every time i saw someone as beautiful as you, i’d have 5 cents.
  23. I'm assuming your name is Gorgeous
  24. It must be a sin to look that good
  25. You look better than HD


Pickup Lines for the Brave
these are lines that are so outrageous that i would pay good money to hear people actually use them on girls....they might actually work...
  1. I’ve heard sex is a killer. Want to die happy?
  2. Excuse me, but I’m new in town, can I have directions to your place?
  3. Can I buy you a drink – or would you just prefer the five bucks?
  4. Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?
  5. You know what would look great on you? Me
  6. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
  7. Baby you must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night
  8. Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again?
  9. Excuse me can I borrow some cash, it is an emergency. My mom told me to giver her a call the first time I fell in love
  10. if you where my home work, I’d do you on the table
  11. do you deliver people's mail, because i don't want to surprise you with my package
  12. Do you have any black/negro in you? Would you like some?
  13. Hey i really wanna do it with you, get all hot and sweaty and listen to each other breathe hard……so…..wanna go running?
  14. i love your outfit but think it would look a lot better on my bedroom floor
  15. you smell. lets shower
  16. Why don’t you come sit on my lap and talk about whatever pops up?
  17. do u like sleeping…so do I, lets do it together sometime
  18. I’m easy, are you?
  19. Guy: My magic watch says that you don’t have on any underwear. Girl: I do Guy: Damn! it must be 15 minutes fast
  20. I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me?
  21. Hi. Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?
  22. hey, do u have some time to spare?? (why?), coz i wamna hit on u!
  23. excuse me miss, the word of the day is legs, lets go back to my place and spread the word
  24. My names Mike, but you can call me tonight
  25. Bang me if im wrong, but is your name Amanda??
  26. *throws random thing at girl* girl:what the hell guy: i just thought this would be a funny thing to tell are kids how we met
  27. Hey baby, I may not be Mr. Right. But i could be Mr. Right now
  28. did you fall from heaven? cause that would explain your face…hahaha!

Pickup Lines for the Retarded
WARNING: Do not use lines unless u have an IQ of below 60........this is seriously for retards
  1. I’m not telling you this because I want to impress you, but I am Batman
  2. Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you’ve got nice eyes
  3. You must be the reason for global warming because you’re hot.
  4. Can I read your T shirt in braille?
  5. You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche
  6. Did you fart? Because you blew me away…
  7. You know, winning the lottery doesn’t mean much when you have a weak heart...
  8. What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper
  9. Excuse me for interrupting and I’m not trying to make a pass, but you must be leaving the country if you’re packing that much ass
  10. Your mom was pretty good, so i figured you would be too
  11. Hey are you wearing space pants? because your ass is out of this world
  12. is your father an alien? cause you’re outta this world
  13. how do you like your egg’s in the morning? fertilized?
  14. did you just come from a post-office because damn you have a big package
  15. Are you a vacuum cleaner? cause you really suck
  16. Want to make an easy 50 bucks?
  17. If I was a fly i would be all up on u cause ur Tha Shit
  18. if u were a screen door…id slam you all the time
  19. My love for you is like diarrhea, I can’t hold it in
  20. im an astronaut and my next mission is to go to Uranus
  21. Are your parents terrorists because you’re the bomb
  22. *Carry a screw around in your pocket* *Pull it out in front of a fine girl and say* “Hey, look at that… wanna screw?”
  23. come to the dark side…we have condoms…
  24. do you have a ninja in your pants because your ass is kicking
  25. Nice legs, When do they open?
  26. Are you free tonight or will it cost me?
  27. hey can you please scratch my back….my arms are far too muscular for me to reach
  28. I’m a dentist… Can I fill your cavities?
  29. i wish you were a poster so i could nail you on the wall